Remove systems from patch management
If you want to remove a system from Patchdeck you should first stop or uninstall the agent and then remove the system in the console.
Step 1: Uninstall the agent
- Open a Powershell console as an administrator
- Change into the directory where the agent is installed (e.g. C:\Program Files\PatchdeckWindowsAgent)
- Run the command: .\PatchdeckWindowsAgent -uninstall
- Delete the cronjob you configured for the agent. On most Linux distributions you can use the command crontab -e for that.
- Remove the directory where the agent is installed. Example: sudo rm -r /opt/patchdeck-agent
Step 2: Remove the device from the console
- Go to https://patchdeck.com/patch_management
- Click the "Delete" button for the system you want to remove and confirm on the next page
- Thats it. The system will no longer be managed via your Patchdeck console. To re-enroll the system just follow the instruction at https://docs.patchdeck.com/article/10-add-system-to-patch-management